Looking for a delicious shortcut that will wow your tastebuds? We’ve got you covered! Truffle fries served with our handmade aioli, is among our favorite recipes to quickly whip up for a group of hungry guests. We get requests from friends and family often, to throw together this combination on short notice as it has become a definite favorite over the years. No matter the crowd, everyone is always eager to sample Mediterranean-style fries, made with our high-quality truffle oil. Rich parmesan cheese is grated on top, making for the perfect finish to our signature truffle fries. You will relish sharing them, while sneaking a few parmesan-covered fries for yourself of course 😉
Rather than cutting your own potatoes, you can always use bagged fries from the frozen section at your local grocery store to have delicious truffle fries, drizzled with truffle oil, garnished with parsely and parmesan, on your table in less than 20 minutes.
This meal is an excellent side dish or appetizer for serving 6-8 of your guests at almost any type of gathering.
- One 26 oz. bag – frozen french fries of your choice
- 3 tbsp of high-quality truffle oil
- 2 oz of grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup of freshly chopped parsley
- Preheat your oven to about 450F. Setting up all three racks; upper, middle and lower.
- Use two baking sheets and spread out enough fries onto each sheet to cover it evenly (about half a bag). Bake the fries for 5 minutes. Switch the trays from upper to lower and lower to upper, and turn them each 90 degrees (just reverse the trays). Bake them for an additional 5 minutes. If the fries aren’t quite crispy enough, you can cook them for 1-2 minutes more.
- While your fries are baking, organize the truffle oil, parmesan, and parsley. Then, make the truffle aioli.
- Once your fries are crispy and golden, toss them quickly with 2 tbsp of high-quality truffle oil and around half the parsley and parmesan . Mound them up in your serving dish and then top with the remaining ingredients. Again, we strongly suggest using a delicious truffle aioli to enrich your dining experience.
- Any thin-cut fries will do for this recipe.
- Ensure you are using high-quality truffle oil for the best results.
- Use freshly shredded parmesan cheese for optimal taste and texture.
- It’s that simple, enjoy!!!